When you encounter a new opportunity in life, and it’s incredible from every angle you look at it—why wait? At Woodcreek in Fate, Texas there are countless reasons in which buying a new home over a previously owned home, is beneficial. Here is our top five:
1. New home warranty- For many people, a home is the most expensive purchase they ever make. It’s no wonder that buyers of newly built homes are interested in warranties, which promise to repair or replace certain elements of the home within a certain time. Have security in your purchase with a guarantee that you are happy.
2. Impact resistant glass- New homes are now built with impact resistant glass to keep your home safe. These windows are designed to handle wind-borne debris hurled at high speeds, as well as repeated impact from would-be intruders. Impact resistant windows also provide noise reduction.
3. Energy efficiency- Green Builder Options are available in new homes to provide increased energy savings and sustainability. Energy efficient air conditioning systems and water heaters in new homes are easier on the environment and your wallet.
4. Lower maintenance costs- A new home will be low maintenance and won’t require renovations. The quality and functionality is top of the line. Your home repair bills will be few and far between for years to come.
5. Updated finishes- Granite countertops, a designer fireplace with cast stone, and handmade custom cabinets are just a few of the many luxury finishes that come standard in a new Woodcreek home.
Located in beautiful Fate, Texas, the Woodcreek community is comprised of some of the area’s top builders, Altura Homes, Megatel Homes, D.R. Horton, Bloomfield Homes and Dunhill Homes. Woodcreek’s one and two-story homes offer three, four and five bedrooms starting from the $170’s. For more information on building a new home in one of Woodcreek’s three neighborhoods, click here.